Teachers’ Training Courses
Pilot School presents a series of workshops targeted at English teachers aiming at equipping them with required skills and knowledge to train students for Cambridge English exams and Russian State Exam. The series includes the following:
- How to teach for Russian State Exam;
- How to teach for Cambridge: First (FCE);
- How to teach for KET/PET;
- How to teach for IELTS;
- How to teach for CAE;
- How to teach for CPE.
- How to teach for YLE.
Workload of each course: 36 academic hours.
For more information: 221-47-46, 250-10-20, 250-10-30
BY THE END OF EACH SERIES, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- prepare your learners fully for the exam in question;
- understand thoroughly the skills being assessed;
- use practical strategies and activities to help your learners approach the exam tasks with confidence;
- identify potential problems your learners may encounter while preparing for the exam;
- reflect on your existing teaching methods and consider areas for development.