A course for teachers ‘How to teach for Russian State Exam’
Starting date: 21st of October 2017
Schedule: 10.00 – 13.00 Saturday & Sunday
Prerequisites: B2-C1Workload: 36 ac hours +/- 2 ac. h.
Tutor: Lidia Lysenko. Qualifications: CELTA, CELTA YLE, CAE, Cambridge English teacher, speaking examiner of Cambridge exams.
BY THE END OF EACH SERIES, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
– prepare your learners fully for the exam in question;
– understand thoroughly the skills being assessed;
– use practical strategies and activities to help your learners approach the exam tasks with confidence;
– identify potential problems your learners may encounter while preparing for the exam;
– reflect on your existing teaching methods and consider areas for development.
For more information: 221-47-46, 250-10-20, 250-10-30 #pilotls #pilot_language_school